We believe in no frill , clean and friendly customer service & that is what you will get at Old Towne Motel in Westby. We have been running this motel since 2019 .
Meet the Team
We are Husband & Wife Team which loves to clean, and provide best customer service, Our passion for cleaning is what got us into motel business. We hope to service you in near future.
Motel Policies and House Rules
Motel Policies and House Rules: Old Towne Motel We strive to provide our guests with an exceptionally clean, safe and friendly motel experience. These Motel policies-House Rules are considered a part of our reservation agreement with you. As our hotel guest, by accepting a reservation with us, you are agreeing to abide by all our Policies-House Rules. These Policies-House Rules are presented here to help promote our guest’s experience and enjoyment and to ensure that each guest is aware of the understanding between The Old Towne Motel and the guest.
1. Smoking: All indoor rooms are 100% smoke-free. We do not permit smoking tobacco, marijuana, illegal drugs, e-cigarettes, vape pens, hookahs, cigars, or similar inside our guest rooms. Smoking of all legal substances is permitted in outdoor areas so long as you do not bother other guests and deposit waste in the appropriate receptacles. There will be a $250 cleaning fee assessed for evidence of smoking in rooms (including burns, stains, lingering odors, etc.). You may be asked to leave the premises and will be responsible for all financial responsibilities, payable on demand. We do encourage guests to notify the staff immediately is they smell smoke or other objectionable odors. This policy is not intended to stop people from smoking, but to regulate where they smoke and how it affects others.
2. Burning: Burning of candles, incense, essential oils (diffusing or vaporizing, etc.) are prohibited. Fireworks (except for small sparklers) are illegal in Vermont and not allowed on the property at any time. These items and activities will be treated as smoking, a fine may be assessed, and the guest(s) may be asked to leave without refund.
3. Cooking: The safety of our guests, staff, and this facility is extremely important to us. Except for the microwave, coffee maker, and refrigerator in units or the outdoor grills provided by the motel, preparation of food in guest rooms by any type of cooking appliance is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to the use of hot plates, toaster ovens, crock pots, rice cookers, burners, or grills not provided by the motel. Please refrain from microwaving any pungent food as the odor is difficult to remove from fabric, a cleaning fee may be assessed. Guests in violation of this rule may be subject to immediate eviction without refund and will be responsible for all financial incurrences including payment for damage causes or additional cleaning fees, payable on demand.
4. Reservations & Cancellations: All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid major credit card. In order to book a room, guests must be 18 year or older. A valid form of ID is required at the time of check-in. Your credit card is guaranteeing your reservation is not charged at the time the reservation is made. Reservations must be cancelled 48 hours (hotel time), prior to your arrival date in order to avoid a one room night plus tax cancellation fee. Reservations will be held until 11 am the morning following your scheduled arrival date. If you have not checked in by that time, a NO-SHOW charge of one room night, plus tax will be charged to your credit card and the balance of your reservation will be cancelled. Large group/block reservations (4 or more rooms) must be cancelled 4 weeks prior to arrival date. Reservations cancelled after that date may be charged 1 night’s room charge and taxes for each room reserved.
5. Check-in & Registration: Check-in time is 2pm. Early check-in is offered based on availability. The names of all guests occupying the room must be registered. Information regarding your license plate/car description is also gathered at check-in for security.
6. Check-out & Departure: Room rental period expires at 11am. Additional day charge plus tax may apply for late check-out. Guests who check out of the hotel prior to their scheduled departure date are subject to an early departure fee of one night plus tax.
7. Payment: Payment in full for your reservation is expected at the time of check-in. IN order to be valid, your credit card must be signed and match the ID presented at the time of check-in. We accept all major credit & debit cards. Cash is accepted at the discretion of the owners and a credit card is still required to hold the reservation. We will not be held liable for any fees, penalties, or charges resulting from your bank or financial institution in regard to charges made on your card. Generally, third party payments are not permitted.
8. Rates: All rates are quoted in United States currency, plus tax. Rates may increase without notice. Rates are advertised on our website and may be quoted over the phone directly. Rates are based on 2 person per room occupancy. Additional adult guests may incur an additional charge. The maximum occupancy of any of our rooms is 4 persons based on fire code/safety restrictions. If you exceed the maximum occupancy, you will be asked to rent another guestroom for proper accommodations or vacate the motel without refund. Children under the age of 18 staying with family will not incur an additional charge but total room occupancy must be adhered to.
9. Quiet Hours & Visitors: Quiet hours are from 10pm to 9am daily. Televisions, voices, and other devices must be kept at a respectful low level during this time. Doors should not be slammed. Visitors must notify the front desk upon their arrival. No visitors. Registered guests are responsible for their visitor(s) at all times.
10. Parking: All vehicles must be registered at the time of check-in. Parking for registered guests is free. All vehicles are parked at the risk of the owner. Old Towne Motel will not assume responsibility for any vehicle, occupants, or contents while operated or parked on the property. If a vehicle is left in the parking lot after the guest has departed without consent of the Old Towne Motel, the Old Towne Motel reserves the right to have the vehicle towed at the owner’s expense. No vehicle repairs on motel property.
11. Room Keys: Room keys are issued to the registered guest(s) only. ID is required if you have lost your key and require a duplicate. Lost keys will incur a charge of $10 per incidence.
12. Housekeeping: Your comfort is very important to us. Housekeeping occurs daily between the hours of 9am and 3pm. You may elect to defer daily housekeeping for 2 days at a time but staff will enter the room every 3rd day for inspection and to change linens. If you or your pet bring any infestation into your room or onto the motel premise, we may charge you for any and all costs and expenses, including immediate and urgent response requirements and loss of room revenue that we deem necessary to address the infestation.
13. Wifi Access: Access to our Wifi is free for all registered guests. The access code is subject to change without notice. Wifi signals are subject to change without notice and may be related to status of equipment, interference from other local wireless signals, and weather. The Old Towne Motel assumes no liability for guest use. Access pass code can be found at front desk.
14. Lost & Found: Old Towne Motel assumes no liability for lost, misplaced, stolen, or damaged valuables or belongings or injury’s or accident. If you discover that you have left behind something of value to you, please call us immediately and we will try to assist you in locating your lost item. If we find any items after your departure, we will attempt to contact you and arrange for return (payment to be arranged by guest) or pickup. All lost items will be kept secure for 14 days after the reservation and if not claimed are disposed of accordingly.
15. Firearms & Weapons: The safety and security of our guests and staff is extremely important to us. We recognize that guests may legally possess firearms or weapons for a variety of legitimate purposes. Guests who are lawfully permitted to possess a firearm may bring such onto our hotel premises for storage purposes only, with the understanding that they are personally responsible for the following: a. The Front Desk should be notified at the time of reservation or check in that guest(s) are in possession of legal firearms or weapons. b. Guests must abide by all Federal, State and local laws. c. Firearms must be unloaded while on property. d. No cleaning of firearms is permitted on the premises. e. Firearms and weapons must be safeguarded and secured in either a locked container or case provided by the guest at all times and clearly labeled with their name and contact information. f. It is our policy to promptly turn over any firearms left on the property to the Sheriff’s Office if we are unable to contact the owner.
16. Damage and/or theft of motel property: You are liable for any damage whatsoever caused (whether by the deliberate, negligent, or reckless act) to the motel property caused by you or any person in your party. Old Towne Motel reserves the right to retain your payment information and charge such amounts as it shall in its sole discretion deem necessary to compensate or make good the cost or expenses incurred or suffered by our establishment as a result of the aforesaid. Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right and you hereby authorize us to charge your card for any damage incurred to the property during your stay, including and without limitation for all property damage, missing or damaged items, smoking fee, cleaning fee, etc. We will make every effort to rectify any damage internally prior to contracting specialists to make the repairs and therefore will make every effort to keep any costs that the guest would incur to a minimum. Guests found to have tampered with fire detection systems, fire-fighting equipment or security equipment will be evicted from the motel and in severe cases criminal charges may be pursued.
17. Right to refuse service: Old Towne Motel is privately owned and operated. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason that does not violate Federal or State laws. We may refuse to admit, refuse service or accommodation, or may remove a person without refund who refuses to abide by our motel policies or any state or federal law. Specifically we will refuse service or evict a guest for refusal or failure to pay, who appears to be under the influence of any intoxicating substance and acts in a disorderly fashion as to disturb the peace of other guests, is unable to properly supervise their children or pets, seeks to use the motel for unlawful purpose, possesses a weapon or hazardous substance which may cause harm to other guests, any person who threatens or destroys, damages, defaces motel property or threatens to harm motel, causes or permits persons to exceed the maximum allowable occupancy of a room, or otherwise fails to abide by our policies-House Rules. We have the right to refuse service to anyone with a contagious disease.
19. Terms & Conditions: The Old Towne Motel makes its best efforts to ensure that all information that appears on our website is accurate. However, no warranty, expressed or implied, is given that the information provided on this website is error free. We do not accept liability for any errors or admissions and reserve the right to change the information published at any time and without notice.
20. Use of address: extended staid guest needs to get permission from management to get their mail or packages started on old Towne motel address. Without management permission any delivery of mail or packages will be return and management will ask guest to leave the property any time without refund.